Monday 21 January 2013

The last week's been rubbish

Went to GP on friday -she was newly qualified and totally freaked out at my arms...sent me to treatment room and the treatment room nurse was horrific!!!! She told me that I was wasting her time and that she had people booked in for appointments and they actually needed her but had to wait and then I come along and get treatment straight away because a doctor demands it. I cried the entire time. Felt even more of a waster than normal...so I never showed her my burn which bubbled and burst and now I was to put dirt on it until it's infected but there's nothing on this earth that could make me want to go get help now for any cuts that don't close or burns...even if they're accidental...

Saturday was horrific...

Sunday...don't even go there...

I fought every urge to burn on top of the burn that was already there...

In the early hours of Monday morning I called NHS 24...only to be asked "if you've wanted to hurt yourself since Friday then why call now?"...


A CPN called me back and he was nothing short of an idiot....I ended up hanging up on him...

and now...


well...i can't be bothered reaching out and asking for help -it only leaves me worse off...

so, I'll not be asking again.


No comments:

Post a Comment