Thursday 3 January 2013

showing my arm

I cut my arm a wee bit deeper than i have done in, well possibly ever -my memory of things is hazy to say the least.

i know i have put pictures of my arms and thighs here but nobody know me...and even if they do it's not the same as showing someone in the flesh.

but today the nice CT lady asked to see because it was a we bit deeper and it had come through the second plaster i'd put on it...i did let her see. it wasn't horrible to show her but it certainly wasn't nice...i felt awful inside -as though my stomach was bubbling with the self-loathing i am so evidently filled with.

she asked about my other arm.

the one with words on it.

i said it was fine and wasn't infected but wasn't so sure of showing it -it's even more shameful than just 'normal' cutting (eh, did i just refer to cutting as normal...?!!Sheesh i need a brain scan to see just how big this massive abnormality in me is!)

i didn't show her.

kNOw pain
kNOw SHame

No comments:

Post a Comment