Thursday 27 December 2012

how i know my 'professionals' hate me


-there isn't 1 set GP but a whole bunch...so they all don't give a monkeys about the overall health of anyone which is probably fine for most folk when they have the odd spell off illness over their lifetime or maybe one a year...
-i annoy them constantly *for asthma problems *when i run out of meds because i can't stay on top of them no matter what i try and they can't understand what i mean when i say that *
-the receptionists ask really annoyingly awkward questions and get really angry when you can't give a simple answer, which i DO want to do but their questions don't allow me to give a simple answer
 -orthopaedics...been released, talked about an op for almost 2 years then suddenly discharged me
 -crisis team gave me a number to call and when i did for the 2nd time i was told i wasn't allowed to call it

pain is unreal!! AND  NOBODY WILL LISTEN!!


-physio,  didn't ge any til more than 6months after my injury..then was sent on to a different place coz local one said they were only for short-term and simple cases!Charmed, I'm sure...was told i'd get hydrotherapy a year and a half ago...still waiting! (was changed to a guy physio when one at pain physio dept went on maternity leave -even when i'd asked not to attend a guy and there is only one male in the whole bloody physio dept!)
-respiratory -says i haven't been in over a year -this isn't true!!!Been there this year more than once!!
-anaesthetics -appt kept getting pushed back anyway they clearly don't want me to attend



...the overwhelming conclusion is that everyone is working together to get me to die at my own hand and save expense and time and effort across the board -plus they'd all be blameless!

2 comments:

  1. Can relate to this so much ;'(. I wonder if My GP actually cares when I tell him I have done it again or he's just caring because that's his job & he gets paid to "care".

    And as for my Therapist; She's bloody useless! ;'(.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope this gets to you even though you posted as anonymous...

      You are not alone.

      Delete