Wednesday 27 March 2013

Psychiatry Appointment Mix Up and Mixed Up

so...tonight...today...yesterday...all weekend...

tried2draw
can't
tried to blog
can't
tried to write
can't
can write on me though
trying to fight it
fighting
and knackered

...i wanna punch a wall...

i headered one at 4am yesterday morning...apparently this was not sufficient...

...i also set my hair on fire
was all very bizarre
am still a bit....
meh...



didn't sleep all night worrying about stupid appointment with psychiatrist because it feels like last chance saloon...incident with lighter apparently put me into complete auto-pilot and i went to the wrong place for appointment -they are named very very similarly and within a mile of each other...

...i then struggled for the rest of the day to NOT visit B&Q to buy a 'just incase' rope...

My arms are burnt (chemically) beyond belief!!



I DON'T WANT TO BE ME ANYMORE

i don't think i ever did...

i don't know that anyone hates me but i DO KNOW that if i hate me most and hurt me most -anything anyone else says or does pales into insignificance...

No comments:

Post a Comment