Tuesday 5 March 2013

Friendly Betrayal

So….my friend stayed over and messed about with my Facebook on the first night and in order to get her back I waited until she fell asleep the following night…


TASK 1 -RETRIEVE PHONE
…Sneaking along corridor
Phone retrieval - TICK

TASK 2 -UNLOCK PHONE
Took ages to unlock the darn thing
Phone unlocked -TICK

TASK 3 -Mess about with phone
added horrific pics of me (close-ups of my nostrils) to her instagram
but i don't use instagram so i'm ok with it
linked them to Facebook too! LOL!




…then the entire thing …well…it backfired a fuckin’ peach
…got her Facebook opened and it opened at a message page between the girl staying and a girl i went to high school with but lost touch with her til she came to stay at the place where, gonna call her Karen, and I were working together...their conversation goes like this:
Karen –girl who was staying with me ;
other girl texting is getting called Elspeth

7 Feb
Karen: Hi Elspeth are you in Glasgow at the moment? Has AngelGlasgow spoke to you?
Elspeth: Hey Karen good to hear from you. I am very worried about AngelGlasgow. Spoke to her yesterday and then been texting today. She is not good at all. Not sure what I can do as I am working full time and nothing I say seems to help. Have you got any ideas?
8 Feb
Karen: She was sat in A&E til midnight because he was scared of what she would do at home. Told her I'm gonna try get some time off to come up
Elspeth: That'd be good if she had a visit to look forward to but i'm feeling like our hands are tied. I've tried to give her good advice on how to improve things Get new GP and social worker) but i can't make her do it or stop her if she really wants to hurt herself. I just feel a lot of responsibility is put on people and her family should be more involved. But that is her decision. Really not sure what to do
Karen: I know I feel the same, I've said it to so many times to her but feel a bit like talking to a brick wall.
She told me this morning she was just going to do it again until it worked.
Don't know what else to do though.
Would feel terrible if she did succeed and could maybe have done something to stop her.
But no idea what
Elspeth: Karen I am actually kinda angry at her for saying these things to people. Firstly, it is causing great upset and fear in people, especially when she knows there is nothing we can do really.
If this is just a call for help, then she is going about it a really unfortunate way.
I love her dearly and would be devastated if she succeeded too. But, ultimately, I know that I have tried to help her out of this black hole but she has chosen not to take the opportunities given.
So I feel horrible to be angry that she is telling you that she is going to try again. It is gaining nothing positive.
Ultimately, she has said that she isn't getting the right support but when I try to and encourage her to get the right support, she doesn't do anything to sort it out. I cannot do it as I am not her family. so I hate to say it but she has the chance to resolve some things and have a better environment for her mental health...but chooses not to have this.
This may well be part of her mental disorder but I am worried she is doing/saying things so as to 'punish' people (like her family). I know this sounds harsh but she has frustrated so many people already...and it is definitely not fair to say suicidal things to friends who have actually been there for her.
Sorry, rant over. I am just so frustrated. I am also at work, so have been thinking about it for hours and I suppose this has been where I have reached just now 

8 Feb
Karen: I know exactly what you mean
She seems to take on board what she is being told but never does anything about it.
Really don't understand it. She has said tonight that she was going to tell her sister everything that's going on but has decided against it within hours.
Hopefully she will change her mind and talk to her. I think she thinks they will basically disown her when they find out what's been happening.

Elspeth: Well if we can both keep egging her on, hopefully she will give in. we have to remember that it is not bullying, I think it is so easy for us to feel bad for pushing people in the right direction. I spoke to her a few hours ago and she was at a friend's house and sounded better. But how are you? so sorry, I didn't ask this before... obviously this whole situation got me focussed on AngelGlasgow. woops :s
Karen: Yeah, she sounded a bit better at the moment....*talks about job interviews etc**

10 Feb
Elspeth: So sorry for late reply. It has been bonkers of late. AngelGlasgow seemed much better when I spoke to her yesterday. Hopefully she'll have more company over the next week and start to get some things in place -really trying to encourage her to get her sister into her appointments with her GP and social worker -as she needs back up


*****OH MY GOOD GRIEF I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEYOND ANGRY....
THEY BASICALLY JUST VOICED ALL MY INNER FEARS 
AND NOW I WANT TO GO MAD WITH SHARP THINGS 
AND ATTACK EVERY BIT OF MY BODY THAT I CAN*****


STUPID PEOPLE

WHY DON'T THEY 'GET' THESE THINGS

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

Pure cba

Just binned a whole load of stuff

And tore other stuff into tiny tiny pieces!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!


Pure shaking

Not sure if its rage from the messages I read -since I can't get them out of my head...or lack of sleep...or because Karen’s now gone home maybe?


I miss her already!!!


i hate me

No comments:

Post a Comment