Thursday 21 March 2013

Positivities

Positiveness

 
Positive affirmations by definition is a technique used to program the subconscious mind to effect change by repeating (or meditating on) a key phrase to bring about the desired outcome.
So what does that mean exactly? A lot of people including myself have or had things about them they wanted to change. Some examples could be wanting more wealth, confidence, better health, good friendships, gaining success etc..  If you read the “my story” section of this website you will know that I struggled with confidence for a very long time.  Affirmations played a very critical role in the turnaround of that. I would jokingly say positive things out loud and over time I guess my subconscious cemented those thoughts and I started to believe the things I was saying. At this time I was in high school and didn’t realize what I had actually been doing was positive affirmations.   So the theory here is to program your mind just like you would program a computer! It works! At the very least the meditation process will definitely relax you and be beneficial for you in multiple ways.  Don’t believe me? Try it. I encourage it.  For those of you who can’t or don’t have the patience for meditation there is software that can be bought where your computer or music will play hidden subliminal messages.  This would make the work essentially effortless!

Some key tips to remember are:

*Prioritize your list! Focus on one thing at a time. Do not overwhelm yourself or expect things to happen over night. Be patient!

*Use the affirmations that match your goals in life

*Use your affirmations frequently to always refresh your "internal computer"

Below you will find some basic affirmations but keep in mind you can easily make up your own positive affirmation.
Positive Affirmations for Wealth
1. All the things I want and need come to me.
2. I always receive more than what I need.
3. I have a bank account with more than enough.
4. I am an abundant person.
5. I create abundance in all that I say and do.
6. I accept abundance.
7. I welcome, and am open to receive all abundance that comes.
8. I draw abundance to myself today and every day

9. My Financial abundance overflows today

10. Abundance surrounds me, today I claim my share

11. Money flows abundantly to me now and always
Positive Daily Affirmations For Success
1. I am successful.
2. Everything I do turns into success.
3. I am filled with success.
4. Success comes effortlessly to my direction.
5. My success is contagious, other people like it, seek it and respect it.
6. I attract positive-minded people to me; I draw all things positive to myself.
7. I am very fortunate to work at what I love to do.
8. I make powerful and enjoyable business relationships and many of my business contacts are now my friends.

9. I have the perfect job

10. My job satisfies me in every way.

11. Success is mine always
Positive Daily Affirmations For Relationships
1. I am a confident and positive person, and confident and positive persons gravitate toward me everyday.
2. I know who I obviously am and what I like in personal relationships.
3. I am attracting powerfully positive and healthy people into my life.
4. I am caring, smart, supportive, loyal, and fun to be with.
5. I feel completely at ease and comfortable with all types of people.
6. I am winning in all my relationships.
7. I am a positive and valuable contributor to my relationships.
8. I possess complete ability to articulate my thoughts and feelings to everyone, and I express myself wisely.

9. I am surrounded by love always

10. Those who are around me love me endlessly

11. Love comes easily to me


Positive Affirmations For Self Esteem/Confidence
1. I am sure of my ability to do what is necessary to improve my life.
2. If I make mistakes, I am able to give myself the benefit of the doubt.
3. I feel worthy as a person.
4. I am able to take risks and try new things without fear.
5. I feel good about the way I do my job.
6. I feel about myself pretty much what others think of me.
7. I have compassion for myself and the way my life has developed.
8. I am deserving of all the good things in my life.

9. I love myself and the thoughts of others don't matter

10. I am confident in every thing I do in life

11. I am great now and always
Positive Affirmations For Health
1. I am glowing with health and wholeness.

2. I behave in ways that promote my health more every day.
3. I deserve to be in perfect health.
4. I am highly motivated to exercise my body because I find exercise as fun.
5. I love nutritious healthy food, and I enjoy eating fresh fruits and vegetables.
6. I am healthy since my practices are healthy.
7. I let go of the past so I can create health now.
8. I create health by expressing love, understanding and compassion.

9. I am healthy now and always

10. Health is not a problem for me

11. I am free from any health issues forever more
 
(have found this on several sites, all 'claiming' it as theirs..so unsure of who to credit!LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment