Tuesday 9 April 2013

Some fitness Quotes I Stumbled Upon

"Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity. The relationship between the soundness of the body and the activities of the mind is subtle and complex. Much is not yet understood." ~John F Kennedy
 "I'm not overweight. I'm just nine inches too short!." ~Shelley Winters 
 "To begin with the end in mind means to start with a clear understanding of your destination." ~Stephen Covey

"My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four. Unless there are three other people." ~Orson Welles

"The journey of a thousand pounds begins with a single burger." ~Chris O'Brien
"Never eat what you can't lift" ~Miss Piggy
"God made me a very obvious choice when He made me voluptuous: why would I go against what He decided for me? My limbs work, so I'm not going to complain about the way my body is shaped." ~Drew Barrymore 
"After forty a woman has a choice between losing her figure or her face. My advice is to keep your face and stay sitting down." ~Barbara Cartland
"I was going to have cosmetic surgery until I noticed that the doctor;d office was full of  portraits by Picasso." ~Rita Rudner
"I'm allergic to food. Every time I eat it, I break out in fat." ~Jennifer Greene Duncan
"I'm in shape. Round is a shape, isn't it?" ~Anonymous
"

No comments:

Post a Comment