Saturday 10 June 2017

Delete Pass

I have multiple disabilities and mental illness labels -I NEVER walk unaided and can mange 10 minutes on crutches without having to stop. I have a rollator which is getting very difficult to manage- 5-10 minutes without having to sit on it is my limit. I have a manual wheelchair BUT very complex brittle acute asthma and managing it is VERY dependent on MANY FACTORS -the weather causing my steroid use to increase (which I'm dependant upon in a 'good' day anway Ha. Never less than 45mg., if someone is smoking or wearing a perfume I'm allergic to which can mean I have to use my nebuliser, 2 months ago I got an electric wheelchair and have gone outside without family for the first time in 7 years... my anxieties are through the roof but I have REALLY worked hard in order to go outside without them and burden them less (I wake up feeling a burden and think it all day until my nightmares of being a burden arrive), I AM truly trying! I had an annual delivery pass for Asda but since that year expired I have been unable to shop since, let alone buy another year's pass... my mental state is, well, in a state. I cannot see the next day let alone week, month and as for year?? I cannot press the button on BUY. I immediately fall to pieces and return to bed -that is, if I've left it...

No comments:

Post a Comment