Thursday 8 September 2016

CRPS and my mental state have me on the edge

Folks I am so so sorry if this comes across as negative but I've been trapped in my flat for 23 days now. I was officially given a CRPS diagnosis in 2010 -and have a fair few other conditions-1 of which last required hospitalisation last year -the ONLY TIME in more than a decade where I met a doctor who somewhat understood CRPS and gave me a different/extra pain med.) My GP seems to think I'm pretending <I have BPD -borderline personality disorder- and my psychiatrist seems to think they aren't withholding meds but that my BPD just makes me think that they are> I have been FLAT OUT LAUGHED AT by a GP (sadly, this has happened more than once) I don't like calling or bothering people -I don't post on my Facebook anymore because I don't want to bring others down...
You understand, I'm sure, that nobody would pretend to be sore and speak to nobody for more than 3 weeks. This is the worst it has been since I can remember-which I sort of can't today, my brain has melted.

I don't know what to do anymore 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete