Wednesday 3 July 2013

Melting down ~MAQ

Had a meltdown in my brain
I asked for help but no-one came
They say to ask when you're in need
But then the laugh  -defeat concede
There's no help coming
There's none to give
They say it's my choice to not want to live

My brain's not right; but it used to be
it used to work now it's just debris
i can't repair the damage done
the game is over and i have not won
too much to fix, too much is broken
i guess nothing can stop the destructive giant that's been woken

it's all my fault and i must be to blame
my world ends soon some might think it's a shame
but then where were they when i needed them most
ha! who am i kidding? i've no friends; i'm a ghost
a shadow, a shell of the person i once was
i couldn't fix it alone -you see there wasn't just one 'coz.

3 comments:

  1. don't give up -you aren't alone

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're right, there are thousands of us suffering the same condition...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you.
    Knowing I’m not alone is bittersweet; I’m glad I’m not alone but I’m sad others are hurting...

    ReplyDelete