Wednesday 3 July 2013

June 2013

was pretty much, well, I'll not use the swearword that's in my head to describe it and nothing else seems to come close...

urgh -having an awful wee spell here - ***TRIGGER WARNING***

I want to hurt me -in any way, punch me, pinch me, burn me, scald me, smack my head off a wall -all of these seem a better idea than talking to yet another out of hours 'trained' CPN -are they really?...my cat is more therapeutic, but then he is a baby and causes me to bleed and remind me i'm alive...maybe that's the trick for me...

As for 'crisis intervention' is it just me, or do they rip the utter pi$$?
frikkin Mental Health team often don't talk back -so many times i've been promised x,y or z.....STILL waiting -same for GP...they're all in on it -they think i don't know and they deny it when i ask...but it's true...

what's the point? i do nothing but leach off of everyone i come into contact with and even some i've never come into with!...


...all i am is a drain on society...

...a fat waste of space...

...who does nothing...

for anyone

what a selfish oxygen thief
 ...but to leave a body behind -is that more selfish than continuing to drain everyone forever?
a poor soul having to cut me down and take me away and do whatever happens next, and my family being inconvenienced, and the people who tried to help...




WHAT'S THE LEAST SELFISH THING......


I WISH SOMEONE COULD TELL ME

1 comment: