Thursday 21 February 2013

Condescending Idiot

I was 'de-friended' (it wasn't a friend anyway...just a random!) because someone said they "just don't agree with religious posts or things like people's views on abortion etc [they] don't think fb is the place for it as people have no idea who they are offending and didn't want to get into arguments!"

....I WON'T STOP POSTING WHAT I WANT...DE-FRIEND ME ALL YOU LIKE... YOUR LOSS -coz i'm fab!!! Rassssp!!


 
"Users can create profiles with photos, lists of personal interests, contact information, and other personal information. Users can communicate with friends and other users through private or public messages and a chat feature. They can also create and join interest groups" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facebook)
...so...yeah that'd be EXACTLY what facebook's for! Eejit! 

I said that "as for getting into an argument -anything I post isn't intended to offend did anyone and anyone who is offended?..well...perhaps Facebook isn't the place for them because it is a social networking site where people can say and post what they like...which I do."

I asked if I said or posted anything in particular which really caused offence and explained that I REALLY didn't mean to if any was taken.

I'd NEVER hurt anyone else on purpose -even folk who've hurt me badly."

...she retorted very childishly and then blocked me -hahahahaaa!!! Could you be more childish?!!LOL!


...Anyway, I had many actual friends tell me how it was her loss and that I was spot on -facebook is for exactly what I use it for. I knew this, but it was nice to read it from other people. = )

Anyway...





     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment