Thursday 13 March 2014

PARANOIA AND BLEURGH

my paranoia is through the roof just now -i have illogical logic but can see it's insane -so does that mean i'm not?....for instance, i was followed by 10 different police vehicles the last time i was out...my friend was all "oh calm down Maria, it's just coincidence" but by number 8 she was joining my tune...

ALSO, i broke my ankle 4 years ago and still use walking aids and am on mahahasive doses of pain and nerve meds plus all my others...and i took a bad fall last Tuesday and have crawled since..the doc said they'd get back to me...needed to wait for my pain management team's say so before messing about with meds...pain management want to wait for psychotherapist's advice before doing anything -SHE'S BEEN OFF ILL SINCE MAY....WTF....RRAAARGH...THEY'RE ALL IN ON IT SO I GET ME AND THEY DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH MY ME-NESS...see...this both makes and does not make sense to me just now...how is that even possible?!!


Oh, and i'm STILL waiting on crisis getting in touch....that's 8days now...

THEY ARE ALL IN ON THIS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment