Wednesday 23 December 2015

CRPS is a nerve condition -my nerves are damaged <your head will be too if you keep rolling your eyes>

I was sledging in the second week of January 2010 and hit a tree...I broke my right ankle (a spiral fracture) I was put in a cast that did not allow for the swelling of the leg and caused my toes to turn black...

In a nutshell, I ended up in plaster for SIX MONTHS and now I walk with a boot and a rollator. 

Realising 6 years is nearly upon me is galling. I've waited on hydrotherapy and physio from the NHS but I seem to slip through every net. The accident happened when I was 25...I'm now 31 and my mental health has taken a massive knock. I'm desperate to walk again without a boot and aids. Nobody knows what CRPS is when I have to sit after less than 10minutes of being up a great many people will roll their eyes and I've even had several people comment on how lazy I am and how I am not helping myself...

My hied is busting!

No comments:

Post a Comment