Thursday 29 October 2015

Calming down now

I was having an 'OK' day then my sister was tremendously horrid (I was trying to open a bag with a baby grow inside it for my niece - her girl) <having dexterity problems nowadays>
...she snatched it from me, I thought, for a second, to help me...
and threw it across to the other side of the room (bearing in mind I then couldn't reach it AND she had already put my crutches somewhere 'out of the way' where I couldn't reach...she said I was making too much noise over the tv...

Inside was a gift for her baby and I was checking there wasn't a receipt etc...

I crawled to get my crutches and left in tears.

I'm just in the way.

I've fought for HOURS since leaving hers to stay safe.

I'm not sure I can do things without her -she knows this and will ask for money in a roundabout way and in such a way that I cannot say no.

She saw my bank app...

I can't even.

I just can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment