Monday 30 March 2015

Sore 'tummy'

I am writhing in -not agony...I've been worse- but oh my...
I'd rather not share this but I'm trying to distract myself
...things are getting worse...
I've had that horrid pain in my 'stomach' (I say stomach, but I mean the bits of my body I can't talk about...again...almost all day today I've had this...
..had hot water bottle and bean bag thing on tummy and between legs but it wouldn't even lift a little!!!
I wet myself earlier twice today now..this can't be remotely right...but I'll need MAASSIVE HELP to say to doctor. This has been going on too long. That's more than 15 years I've had this...

Oh my goodness I just want to scream...

I've been to gynae (I need put to sleep because of things in the past that make me freak out and LASH OUT when anyone comes near my gynaecological parts)...


They say there's nothing sinister, which -don't get wrong- is great, but there was something in my notes about something being hit quite 'usual' but that there was nothing to worry about...

Oh man... I just RARRGH!

Someone has written on my file that it's PsYčHøsomatic...

So there's no point in saying to GP again... I guess it's just another bullet in the gun they've placed in my hand anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment