Wednesday 5 June 2013

things i wanted to do before i died

(i haven't done too badly on my list really)

*see an Aurora Borealis
*visit Auschwitz
*swim with dolphins
*have a baby at the age of 30 so that there'd be 30 years between my gran and mum, 30 between my mum and me, and 30 between me and my baby
*have twins
*Make another Sacrament
*bungee jump
*return to cantoring/choir
*go to the top of the Eiffel Tower
*go to the top of Blackpool  Tower
*travel to Australia
*take a trip somewhere overnight alone
*ride a horse
*have friends
*get a degree
*paint things for charity
*ask for help when i need it
*stop self harming
*visit New York
*go on a blind date
*donate things to charity
*forgive the people who ...
*be happy being me
*work in another country
*let someone love someone me without worrying if they have ulterior motives
*help someone else in a way they couldn't themselves
*be the cantor a funeral
*be the cantor a wedding
*compose a new Mass setting
*Return to work
*learn guitar properly
*visit Anne Frank's hide-out
*be in a band
*be a DJ
*be a KJ
*Do karaoke again
*help at a homeless shelter

3 comments:

  1. Hey, just worried about you... I was hoping you would post today, but no luck I see...

    I hope you are alright...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are well today.
      I’m still fighting hard.

      Thank you for caring

      Delete
  2. doing better than when i wrote some of the things on here earlier...i only want to hurt me a wee bit now...not not be here

    ReplyDelete