Friday 3 May 2013

no help for the wicked

mental health teams are filled with thee least compassionate people i've come across
(and i've come across right swines -folk who knock me over on crutches, folk who laughed at me because i could only see out of one eye -TEACHERS
who laughed at me because i could only see out of one eye!) -and i'd rather spend time in a locked room with all of them laughing at me than with some of the 'professionals' in mental health...

they make you feel worthless...

i overdosed -it was horrible and they humiliated me -they have no idea what other people are going through and inasmuch as i'm glad they don't understand that...they have no EMPATHY for others...how can you be in a caring profession when you lack the ability to care how others feel??!!!!







does it ever make you wonder if they're there to push you over the cliff in the direction you're fighting to not go??? - is THAT what they're REALLY paid to do???!!!



There should be a rally ...a group slap-in-the-face-to-all-the-lack-of-caring-folk-in-'professional'-jobs-where-they're-in-contact-with-vulnerable-people...

 
People with mental health difficulties don't speak up enough...this is where the holes in the net aren't being sealed...i'm so angry for us all right now that i have to go offline for a bit before i go into UTTER-RAGE-MODE and swear and what not..don't want to swear...

12 comments:

  1. They think we don't care about ourselves...they're so jaded..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad they don't understand, well, to a certain degree; it means they've never suffered it -and i truly wouldn't wish this one ANYONE...EVER...but at the same time i wish they DID understand -so they could help...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only met one doctor who actually understood me, but he moved away...it's been sad since then. I just keep getting others who are all oh yeah I know exactly what's wrong with you after I say like, "Hi, I'm Imogen." then they're all woo! My other doctor at least understood that Im fucking borderline... I'm depressed and completely debilitated by the disorder...my depression stems from that. he treated my disorder and everything started to get better. Now they're like oh you're just depressed, it's fine, take some Prozac!lets just treat all the individual symptoms instead of the actual problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally TOTALLY (and SADLY -for both of us) 'get it'.

      Delete
  4. I made an account so you'd know it was me...when I posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okie doke -but i can't follow you, 'coz you've not made it public yet...which is fine if you're not going to -but if you're keeping your name and that off it ....or don't care...then you could make it public and i COULD follow you

      Delete
  5. http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8064968491750481175#overview/src=dashboard Im such a ditz when it comes to computery things, I'm still messing with it..trying to figure out how to do those things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that should have fixed it.. ti's just random babble from like three am on my side...I guess it's not really anything..just something I've been dying to say but it hurts to come out of my mouth..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was worried for a bit that it would post my blog posts on my facebook which all of my employees and friends are there...my boss...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry if I made you feel bad, i didn't mean to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you ABSOLUTELY haven't!!!!!! HUGGGGZZZ!!!

      Delete
    2. Heh okay, hugs too!

      Delete