Sunday 5 May 2013

i DID NOT choose this -i want to be 'ok' / 'normal'

i have no milk or anything fresh and can't get out the blasted door...how can anyone live like this?...and as for stupid social workers and a SAMH worker telling me I'm not trying??...is it ALWAYS wrong to punch someone (i wouldn't, i just feel like it...they make me so so SO angry with their statements like that....WHO WOULD CHOOSE TO BE LIKE THIS?Who would choose to worry about what mental health support workers are going to say because last time she stormed out and left me so angry i smashed a glass in a rage and hurt me? Who would choose to worry about getting in touch with their social worker -who is their only point of contact - because she'll say stuff like "people have it worse than you" ... "i have a big case-load and can't keep dealing with you all the time"..."do you expect me to drop everything for you?" -I KNOW THERE ARE PEOPLE STARVING TO DEATH IN THE WORLD....I KNOW I'M NOT WORST OFF...but WHO WOULD CHOOSE TO be SO SCARED to go outside that they wet themselves when they near the door??????!!!!!!!What kind of existence IS THAT to CHOOSE?!!!!!! I DID NOT CHOOSE THIS....but them, telling me i did -over, and over, and over....DID I???!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment